Kanchanaburi Day trip Tour highlight: Just a few hours west of Bangkok along the border of Myanmar, Kanchanaburi offers a great mix of adventure, nature, and history. Visiting the temple atop the mountain with magnificent Buddha statue and a train ride from the Bridge of River Kwai getting the feel of the Death Railway, to bathing and feeding the Mighty Elephants. This well-balanced tour will fill your day with the discovery of culture and history, and not leaving out fun and entertaining activity.Duration: 1 DayTour Start From: Bangkok CityEnd of Trip: Bangkok CityDeparture: Every DayPrivate Tour OnlyTour Itinerary:
- 08:00am. pick up from hotel in Bangkok
- first stop will be made at Wat Tham Sua, the temple that stands atop the mountain. Marvel at the magnificent Buddha Statue boasted as the largest in the province coupling with a beautiful stupa.
- Then depart to visit Allied War Cemetery which is memorial to some allied prisoners of war (POWs) who perished along the death railway line and were moved post-war to this eternal resting place.
- And take a short time to visit showcases an exhibition about the history of the Thailand – Burma railway, a 145-kilometer train track between Bang Pong in Thailand and Thanbuyuzayat in Myanmar that was built by prisoners of wars during the invasion of the Imperial Japanese Army, Woarld War II. And end the trip by visiting the important steel bridge historical landmarks and memorials in Kanchanaburi, well known as death railway lines built in World War II.
- Set out to the famous Bridge of the River Kwai, spend a short time walking along the ironclad bridge that bears a long history of bloodshed and conflict from the time of World War II.
- 01:00pm. After taking care of yourself with delicious lunch, it is time to take care of the Elephants.
- 02:00pm. Enjoy the activities with the elephant including bathing and feeding them.
- 04:00pm. Ride on the notorious Death Railway. Admire the stunning views of rivers
- 05:30pm. stop at Kwai Yai train station we'll pick you up there at meeting point then back to Bangkok
- 08:30pm. drop at hotel in Bangkok
- end of trip
***The trip can change by appropriate***
- For children, less than 3 years old will be Free of charge
- For children 4-11 years old we charge 75% of adult price
- For children over 11 years old we charge normal price
What’s Tour Inclusion?
- Private tour as indicated in itinerary
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Bangkok, Khao Kho
- Experienced Driver Guide English Speaking
- All admission fees and tickets as indicated in itinerary
- Train Tickets and activities with the elephant ride including bathing
- All transfers and taxes
- Reliable Services
What’s Tour Exclusion?
- Optional tour
- Tour Guide (optional add on)
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals: Lunch, Dinner
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
We believe that our clients should have the freedom to determine their own food preferences, styles and tastes, so we do not pre-arrange meals at pre-set restaurants in case we guess wrong. Instead, we want to listen to you first before recommending what we feel to be the best restaurant for you.
Rate in Thai Baht per person